Creating an Ebook
Creating an Outline
Designing Your Interface
- Table of Contents
- About page
Delivering Your Information
Selecting an HTML Compiler
Tips for Creating Your Ebook
- Create a directory on your computer to include ALL the files for your ebook. These files will include HTML, graphics, backgrounds, etc.
- Ebooks should contain mainly text. To keep your file size down, avoid using large, slow loading graphics.
- Make sure your pages are viewable through any screen size.
- Include good navigational links throughout your pages.
- Use spell check to search for any possible spelling errors.
Using an Ebook as a Promotional Tool
Here is an example of how powerful a good "free ebook" can be:
Your 10 visitors each give away 10 ebooks - 100
Those 100 each give away 10 ebooks - 1000
Those 1000 each give away 10 ebooks - 10,000
Those 10,000 each give away 10 ebooks - 100,000
Those 100,000 each give away 10 ebooks - 1,000,000